INHA University, South Korea, is currently offering its Spring 2013 student exchange program for undergraduate students.
- a minimum 2.0 out of 4.5 cumulative GPA or 70 out of 100 points equivalent at home institution and
- a proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency (minimum TOEIC 600 or TOEFL PBT 487 or CBT 163 or iBT 57 or TOPIK Level 2)
- Exchange Students will be guaranted on campus housing at their own expenses.
- Breakfast and dinner from Monday through Friday are included in the dormitory fees. All lunches and meals for weekends and holidays should be purchased separately.
- Estimated living expenses are estimated about KRW 600,000 monthly.
- Application for admission with one photo, please go to http://eng.inha.ac.kr/intro/non_degree_programs.asp and follow this walkthrough.
- Certificate of enrollment
- Latest official transcript
- A letter of recommendation issued (download here)
- Autobiography and study plan
- Photocopy of Passport
- Bank statement with deposit of more than $ 5,000
- Housing Application Form (download here)
Please submit the required documents to OIA UGM before October 10, 2012.
Note: incoming exchange students are free to choose courses regardless of their study fields after consultation with academic advisors at home university. Download the list of available courses here or seehttp://eng.Inha.ac.kr/stulife/course_registration.asp for details.