Chung Ang University, Korea is inviting for UGM students to join the Spring 2013 Student Exchange program! This program will be held at the Anseong Campus on March 4 to June 21, 2013. The university will provide tuition fee waiver for the selected students but exchange Students are still responsible for air tickets, the alien registration fee, monthly living expenses including meals, textbooks, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Both undergraduate and graduate students eligible to participate in this program. Click here to download the more detailed offered courses in Chung Ang University.
Please submit the following documents to OIA UGM before 20 November 2012:
1. The latest transcript with minimum GPA 3,00.
2. Copy of your passport.
3. 2 Photographs (front, hatless, passport style): 3.5 × 4.5cm
4. Declaration and Certification of Finances (Copy of bank statements more than 10,000 USD in balance, letters of parental support, award letters or university letters of support)
5. Copy of TOEFL / IBT / IELTS certificate with minimum score of 550 / 88 / 60.
6. Recommendation letter from your dean / vice dean.
7. Curriculum vitae.
8. Motivation letter.
9. Study plan (your own format).
For more information about this program please visit Chung Ang University’s official website.