Kongju National University through KGSP Scholarship is looking for applicants who are interested in studying a master degree or a doctoral degree in Kongju National University, South Korea.
The KGSP sholarship program will cover:
1. Full expenses including a round ticket for a flight,
2. Monthly living expense ($900 per month),
3. Full tuition and health insurance for 3 years for a master degree (1 year: Korean Language course, 2 years : Master course), and for 4 years for a doctoral degree (1 year: Korean Language course, 3 years : Doctoral course).
- Student or alumni of UGM;
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2013 (born after Sep. 1st, 1973);
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1st, 2013;
- Applicants must maintain a grade point average (G.P.A.) of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4. 3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previously attended institution. If an applicant does not satisfy the above GPA criteria, he/she will be disqualified from applying to this program.
- Applicants who have ever enrolled in a university in Korea will be disqualified from applying to the KGSP program. Specifically, an applicant who has previously enrolled in an undergraduate program, a master’s program, a doctoral program or an exchange program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
- Personal Data (Attachment #1)
- Self-Introduction (Attachment #2)
- Study Plan (Attachment #3)
- Letter of Recommendation (Attachment #4)
- Pledge (Attachment #5)
- Personal Medical Assessment (Attachment #6)
- Copy of diploma or certificate of graduation from undergraduate institution
- Official transcript of previously attended undergraduate institution(s)
- Copy of diploma or certificate of graduation from graduate institution
- Official transcript of previously attended graduate institution(s)
- Certificate of TOPIK score (original copy), if available
- Certificate of TOEFL or IELTS score (original copy)
- Published papers, if available (one or two)
- Awards, if available (one or two)
- Copy of passport (possible to submit after selection)
- Certificate of citizenship of parents of applicant : birth certificate,passport, etc. (* applicable only to overseas Korean immigrants)
- Adoption documents (*applicable only to overseas Korean adoptees)
Application Guideline and form can be downlaoded here
Please submit all materials to KUI F-13 before March 12th, 2013 (for lecturer) or to Kongju National University before March 19th, 2013 (for alumni).